My day of rest feels a little too bizzy. Took the dogs out, fed the chickens, watered the front and side yards and veggie compound (slated to be 100 degrees today) and watered hardening veggie starts, weeded a couple of raised beds, picked shelling peas, picked snow peas, harvested garlic, shelled said peas, fed the dogs, watered indoor plants, made coffee and breakfast.
Hoping a nap is in my future.

Sending "feel good soon" vibes out to Todd. Not fun when the dog is subpar, especially when they cannot tell you what's wrong.

My day of rest feels a little too bizzy. Took the dogs out, fed the chickens, watered the front and side yards and veggie compound (slated to be 100 degrees today) and watered hardening veggie starts, weeded a couple of raised beds, picked shelling peas, picked snow peas, harvested garlic, shelled said peas, fed the dogs, watered indoor plants, made coffee and breakfast.

Sending "feel good soon" vibes out to Todd. Not fun when the dog is subpar, especially when they cannot tell you what's wrong.
Morning Peep happy safe Sunday to you also Dollar pancakes my "street food" better half makes them for me..
not that late here just 1 in the afternoon

Thank you :hugs :hugs

Morning Sour ☺, hip is still giving me trouble and no appointment until Thursday. Can't get an MRI u too Aug because of my angio-seal so hopefully he can give me something for the pain.

if everyone could keep our dog Todd in your prayers we would really be grateful, he came inside this morning vomiting and shaking real bad. Please keep him in your prayers. Thank You
Oh no!

Rushed her to the vet, but they couldn't figure it out. By the time they did, she could only survive on IV fluids.
anti freeze is terrible! By the time there are symptoms, there is usually fatal organ damage.

Back
Top Bottom