I'm husky sitting at my daughter's house so I feel so behind and time wasted as I sit here drinking my not so usual coffee 🙃ugh.
But trying to look on bright side and enjoy being with these gran-furbabies!
Oh they are so beautiful! That’s my favorite dog breed! I respect the breed though and know I don’t have a job for one lol!

Thanks for the welcome yall!
I've been here since Tuesday and they don't return til Monday. I've only gone back home to get stuff I needed but forgot (and peek at the chicks!)
Now my husband is leaving in the morning for Guadalajara (2nd trip in a month there!) And I'll be all alone back home then for another week.
Don't get me wrong I enjoy the peace n quiet but my depressed nature can bring me down fast. 😒

Thanks for the welcome yall!
I've been here since Tuesday and they don't return til Monday. I've only gone back home to get stuff I needed but forgot (and peek at the chicks!)
Now my husband is leaving in the morning for Guadalajara (2nd trip in a month there!) And I'll be all alone back home then for another week.
Don't get me wrong I enjoy the peace n quiet but my depressed nature can bring me down fast. 😒
Well there is always someone to talk to at BYC, if you’re not sleeping in the night you can come on and make friends in Europe, Australia etc…:hugs

Back
Top Bottom