Thought the avatar would lighten my mood spent the day reorganizing the coop.
Okay so trick is hold hand stready mine is.
8 inch black cotton thread, Basic needle hold over the eggs sitting still if it goes back and forth it is or around is
I had three roos 5 pullets but have not hatched yet 23rd earliest

Thought the avatar would lighten my mood spent the day reorganizing the coop.
Okay so trick is hold hand stready mine is.
8 inch black cotton thread, Basic needle hold over the eggs sitting still if it goes back and forth it is or around is
I had three roos 5 pullets but have not hatched yet 23rd earliest
I can remember my first wife having her aunt do something like that to her back 51 years ago thinking they could determine the sex of our first child. Seems like they may have used her wedding band though. Don't remember if they guessed correctly.

I tell ya- getting old ain’t for sissies
well, I will confess
I didnt do any work outside on Wed. due to I had a vasovagal attack I got up at 3am, I had to go to the lady's room, I got in there, thought I felt a bit nauseous and thought, boy I hope Iam not coming down with something and ........... thats all she wrote, I did a face plant to the floor, passed out in a wringing wet sweat- I was very shaky when I came too and was on the sofa all day.
So weird, never in my life have I ever passed out cold,?????? I pushed myself to hard, I over worked

Last edited:
well, I will confess
I didnt do any work outside on Wed. due to I had a vasovagal attack I got up at 3am, I had to go to the lady's room, I got in there, thought I felt a bit nauseous and thought, boy I hope Iam not coming down with something and ........... thats all she wrote, I did a face plant to the floor, passed out in a wringing wet sweat- I was very shaky when I came too and was on the sofa all day.
So weird, never in my life have I ever passed out cold,?????? I pushed myself to hard, I over worked
That’s very scary! I hope you didn’t get hurt from the fall! You should probably get checked out. :hugs

Good morning Club :frow First pot is ready if your up !!

well, I will confess

That's scary, please get checked to make sure your okay :hugs:hugs

Good morning Club :frow First pot is ready if your up !!

That's scary, please get checked to make sure your okay :hugs:hugs
It can happen when you work hard like you were a 20 year old, and dont replenish the electrolytes. I drank water but when you are working up a wringing wet sweat and go for 5 hours and than do your regular work , ,,,, thats apparently not enough

Good Morning everyone, I took care of the coop and the Coffee is Hot
IMG_0777.JPG

Back
Top Bottom