Yall I need yalls opinion please...I'm back home after husky sitting a week! So i had a lot of time to THINK! Bout God, family, chickens, garden...
Idk if yall have seen my posts in other areas or not but I keep getting told how my coop/run is too small. I know it is small. I have 4 bantams...really never thought all would survive from couple days old - but 6 wks later here we are. In my defense I did ask a friend who has raised numerous types of chickens and has a flock of 20 or so for years as well as he has done meat birds and u name it, they've done it.
He advised the coop I ended up purchasing would be sufficient for 3 small chickens. Like I said I did what everyone says buy an extra chick cause they probably won't all survive.
Sorry for being so long-winded...going on 2 weeks no people now.
I was thinking of adding to the BOTTOM of my coop/run so that there is more height for 2 reasons. More convenient for me as I do have difficulties with it being on the ground, as well as more room to add roosts n hanging vegetables for their enjoyment n entertainment.
What are yalls thoughts? Here's pic of current setup and the 8sqft run addition already attached to original pre-fab coop.
And maybe too much convo before a POT of ☕

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom