Good morning everyone. Like my doctor says, "We're not 25 anymore." Still hard admitting that we are no longer superman/woman.
boy howdy! aint that the truth and it really pisses my off, Hahahaha makes me want to work even harder. After sitting all day Wed. I was up at 5am Thur. , outside by 6:30, gathered all necessary burn pile stuff, at 7 Grandpa got me an old pallet for the bottom of the chest deep(on me) pit and I had that puppy rolling by 7:30am
IMG_1025.JPG
He was not all that happy with me cuz he had to go to town and wouldnt be back until noon to help, at 10:30 I had piles 1 &2 done
IMG_1028.JPG
moved the rounds closer to the pit and went down the slop to get the dried limbs we had cut last fall
IMG_1016 (2).JPG

I called him at 11 and said " are you about done yet? I am about done with all 3 piles and need the rotted rounds split" he was fueling up and headed my way, So I say down on the ground in the shade with my electrolyte water, He got the rounds split and the fire coned up so it would burn them down.
it was a full day
IMG_1057.JPG

boy howdy! aint that the truth and it really pisses my off, Hahahaha makes me want to work even harder. After sitting all day Wed. I was up at 5am Thur. , outside by 6:30, gathered all necessary burn pile stuff, at 7 Grandpa got me an old pallet for the bottom of the chest deep(on me) pit and I had that puppy rolling by 7:30am
View attachment 2727986
He was not all that happy with me cuz he had to go to town and wouldnt be back until noon to help, at 10:30 I had piles 1 &2 done
View attachment 2727993
moved the rounds closer to the pit and went down the slop to get the dried limbs we had cut last fall
View attachment 2727997

I called him at 11 and said " are you about done yet? I am about done with all 3 piles and need the rotted rounds split" he was fueling up and headed my way, So I say down on the ground in the shade with my electrolyte water, He got the rounds split and the fire coned up so it would burn them down.
it was a full day
View attachment 2728001
Sounds n looks like a full day! That feeling of accomplishment!

View attachment 2727986
View attachment 2727993
View attachment 2727997

it was a full day
View attachment 2728001
That's an awesome job you did ! We so need to do the same thing.

That's an awesome job you did ! We so need to do the same thing.
I have chipped away at the section for 8 years, in 2015 the blackberries were high all the up to the gardens and I had enough hahahaha, I decided I will get rid of this. now if we keep it weed eated it should stay down. The thicker Sala branches I cant to anything about. We cant afford a big brush mower to come and chop them.

well, I will confess
I didnt do any work outside on Wed. due to I had a vasovagal attack I got up at 3am, I had to go to the lady's room, I got in there, thought I felt a bit nauseous and thought, boy I hope Iam not coming down with something and ........... thats all she wrote, I did a face plant to the floor, passed out in a wringing wet sweat- I was very shaky when I came too and was on the sofa all day.
So weird, never in my life have I ever passed out cold,?????? I pushed myself to hard, I over worked

I hope you have been checked out by a doctor.

You never know what causes these things to happen.

Please have it checked out.

Hubby's last day of vacation. By our plans, he has 1 year and 23 days until he retires.

Possibility of heavy storms moving in tonight/tomorrow morning. Heavy rain, high winds, possible hail and tornados. I guess I'll see what's happened come tomorrow morning.
Is that full SSI retirement age?

Back
Top Bottom