That's for sure 😩, until my stroke I hardly ever hurt and boy some of these pains can bring tears to my eyes 😭.I'm calling the doctor in the morning and asking for something different.

Hope you had a very nice Sunday !
Pain can be terrible to live with!

Nope. "Access to retirement account without penalty" age, 59 1/2.
That is a pension from work? or a 401K type of account?

I get a nice livable retirement at age 65. It is not full SSI retirement age for me but with the work health insurance and Medicare I will not have to pay so much for health insurance.

I also have one of those rare pensions too.

About 7 years ago, a coworker who was about 10 years older than we were, passed away. He had been planning what he was going to do when he retired, and he never got there. That made us rethink how long we wanted to work, and changed our savings strategy.
It is a hard call! Death can happen at any age but so many live to be over 90 so planning has to include living to an old age too.

Morning ya’ll. Coffee on with oatmeal with cranberries and walnuts for breakfast. Today is cloudy, high supposed to be only 86 which is great- but 82% humidity. Will get out in the yard today- seems like a good day for it.
Your oatmeal sounds so good! I wish I could eat oatmeal! It spikes my blood sugar so high I haven’t eaten it in years! :hit

Good grief never heard a noise but Moose our Labrador old man had diarrhea in the laundry room he sleeps in so that was first to clean up :sick thankfully old dog person I have great metal poop scoop :idunnobut poor old dog he seems good now withhold food but for baked potato I cheat he gets bacon on it.
Still on my first cup thanks morning everyone

Back
Top Bottom