Morning Club not too bad here 60 out but not complaining I have peeps hatched 5 so far 3 have not so far brooder small is next to incubator they can still here them
peeps622 001.jpg
peeps622 002.jpg

On It!, I too am having an early break
I made BK, did dishes, rinsed the beans and put them on to boil with red chili & cumin,
mowed, hosed the porch, got a load of towels in, pulled the meat off the beef bones and put the bones in the pressure cooker, recleaned up the kitchen AND- it is coffee time- NEXT UP-- Kraut making
Grandpa is almost done getting all of his knives ready for the knife show, he just printed out new labels
View attachment 2730077
Love the kitchen shot

On It!, I too am having an early break
I made BK, did dishes, rinsed the beans and put them on to boil with red chili & cumin,
mowed, hosed the porch, got a load of towels in, pulled the meat off the beef bones and put the bones in the pressure cooker, recleaned up the kitchen AND- it is coffee time- NEXT UP-- Kraut making
Grandpa is almost done getting all of his knives ready for the knife show, he just printed out new labels
View attachment 2730077
Does he make knives and the sleeves to go on them ? I'd love to see them if he does.

Back
Top Bottom