On It!, I too am having an early break
I made BK, did dishes, rinsed the beans and put them on to boil with red chili & cumin,
mowed, hosed the porch, got a load of towels in, pulled the meat off the beef bones and put the bones in the pressure cooker, recleaned up the kitchen AND- it is coffee time- NEXT UP-- Kraut making
Grandpa is almost done getting all of his knives ready for the knife show, he just printed out new labels
View attachment 2730077
Whew, you are a whirling dervish getting it done.

Oh yum! Thank you!
I have a great easy biscotti recipe that starts with a standard cake mix-
put any cake mix in bowl, make a well
add 1 cup flour, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup melted butter, 2 tsp vanilla, 3/4 cup EXTRAS
mix to form dough
divide into 2 logs 1" in diameter. Flatten to 3" on parchment lined cookie sheet
bake 350 for 20 min. Cool 10 min. Slice into biscotti, lay on side. Bake 10 min more.
EXTRAS: nuts/choc. chips with chocolate cake mix
coconut in lemon cake mix, dried cranberries in yellow cake mix, nuts in spice mix
drizzle with glaze if desired:1 cup powdered sugar, 1 tbl corn syrup, 2 tbl milk, 1 tbl vanilla
Thanks for the recipe. I absolutely love biscotti. I’ll have a piece please

coffee to go today---grocery shopping on the agenda!
I so need to get that done also, I was going to go yesterday but we had a prefect weather conditions for a burn pile, so I did that instead, I was going to go today, but I truly need to get to the veggie garden , SO! Friday it is, it will be the torcherous chore of shopping.

Back
Top Bottom