Red neck bath tub whirlpool, fill tub with hot water ( not to hot ) grab cat and toss in tub, also works for doing laundry:gigand noooo I haven't done that to the girls,:)
Hey 4 sizes to choose from here sorry but 61 years old this year but still proud of my redneck heritage

The medical appt. did not end well I’m sad to say, DH has bladder cancer again! :rant I feel so sorry for him! It is different from lots of other cancers because it is contained, and as long as it’s treated he will be fine. Just a nasty ordeal to have to go through. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!
The good part of the day was Popeyes chicken for lunch. I didn’t eat the biscuit so my blood sugar didn’t spike. :gig Yes PennyJo, getting old sure ain’t for sissies!

The medical appt. did not end well I’m sad to say, DH has bladder cancer again! :rant I feel so sorry for him! It is different from lots of other cancers because it is contained, and as long as it’s treated he will be fine. Just a nasty ordeal to have to go through. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!
The good part of the day was Popeyes chicken for lunch. I didn’t eat the biscuit so my blood sugar didn’t spike. :gig Yes PennyJo, getting old sure ain’t for sissies!
I'm so sorry for yall! Was really praying for good news that it was gone!

So sorry to hear this :hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom