Good morning! DH has a medical appt this morning so we had to rush coffee a bit. Hopefully he will find out he’s 6 years cancer free! :fl

My prayers are with you.

Good morning Club do pray for all those here ...
Had a low sugar episode with better half scared the daylights out of me Old age is not for sissies ...

You're right sisses wouldn't make it.

I turned 76 this year.

The medical appt. did not end well I’m sad to say, DH has bladder cancer again! :rant I feel so sorry for him! It is different from lots of other cancers because it is contained, and as long as it’s treated he will be fine. Just a nasty ordeal to have to go through. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!
The good part of the day was Popeyes chicken for lunch. I didn’t eat the biscuit so my blood sugar didn’t spike. :gig Yes PennyJo, getting old sure ain’t for sissies!

Does the treatment not get rid of the cancer?

If the cancer is encapsulated why not take it out?

He has my prayers and so do you.

My husband had prostate cancer.

He had seeds implanted in his prostate.

Then he had 25 radiation treatments.

I know what you are going through and I'm here as a support.

PM me if you just want to vent, talk, or just anything else.

My prayers are with you.

You're right sisses wouldn't make it.

I turned 76 this year.

Does the treatment not get rid of the cancer?

If the cancer is encapsulated why not take it out?

He has my prayers and so do you.

My husband had prostate cancer.

He had seeds implanted in his prostate.

Then he had 25 radiation treatments.

I know what you are going through and I'm here as a support.

PM me if you just want to vent, talk, or just anything else.
Thank you! They will remove it and have before. Fortunately it was caught early enough that it was contained within the bladder. Others haven’t been so “lucky”.

The medical appt. did not end well I’m sad to say, DH has bladder cancer again! :rant I feel so sorry for him! It is different from lots of other cancers because it is contained, and as long as it’s treated he will be fine. Just a nasty ordeal to have to go through. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!
The good part of the day was Popeyes chicken for lunch. I didn’t eat the biscuit so my blood sugar didn’t spike. :gig Yes PennyJo, getting old sure ain’t for sissies!

I am right here if you need it .. Cancer is the meanest thing on our planet still ..
Morning Club dare I have three today ?

Good morning everyone :frow Coffee is ready, grab a cup on your way to whatever you have planned today 😊.
Thanks! It’s grandkids day! Agony and ecstasy! Last week the 12 year old asked me what we were going to do today. I told her we’d all eat, drink then take turns peeing. The look on her face! Priceless!

Back
Top Bottom