Here's something fun to enjoy with your coffee....

Our son grew up with chickens and enjoys sitting in a backyard chair with treats while getting covered in chickens. It's how he likes to start the day. Anyone who sits in that chair better not have a fear of birds!
IMG_7245 (2).jpg
DS initially trained a couple different chickens for his 4H project but Styx was the best candidate. The 2 orps were slow to pick up on new things (and kept trying to just eat the food or peck at the clicker). The Leghorn was ok but would freeze up or get distracted easily. Our serama Popcorn was by far the smartest..... but she couldn't peck hard enough to work the keyboard. I know he'd love to get some views and likes. He ended up winning Grand Champion this week at the county fair for his piano-playing chicken.

So here's the Amazing Styx

Our son grew up with chickens and enjoys sitting in a backyard chair with treats while getting covered in chickens. It's how he likes to start the day. Anyone who sits in that chair better not have a fear of birds!
IMG_7245 (2).jpg
DS initially trained a couple different chickens for his 4H project but Styx was the best candidate. The 2 orps were slow to pick up on new things (and kept trying to just eat the food or peck at the clicker). The Leghorn was ok but would freeze up or get distracted easily. Our serama Popcorn was by far the smartest..... but she couldn't peck hard enough to work the keyboard. I know he'd love to get some views and likes. He ended up winning Grand Champion this week at the county fair for his piano-playing chicken.

Wow, I have to agree with @Sequel 😍

IMG_7245 (2).jpg

Ditto here Welcome to the coffee club.. That is quite the young man

IMG_7245 (2).jpg

Wow! I've been here a lot of years. That may be the neatest thing I have ever seen here on BYC. :bow to your son.

Back
Top Bottom