We took a pass on the storms that were headed our way. Whew. Got some rain (thanks, Mother Nature!), but not the 60-70 mph winds they said could be included.

Two cups of coffee into the day. I have a dentist appointment this morning. Haven't had my teeth cleaned since before the pandemic, so I'm expecting some scraping this time. But I'll have my feet up, eyes closed, and be sitting in a comfy chair, so it won't be all bad.
:( Hope it all goes well

Morning ya’ll. Coffee on with oatmeal this morning. The neighbors have gotten some chickens- one is a rooster- the little guy is just learning to crow- the most pitiably whoo-oo-oo you ever heard. Lol. Animals fed and watered. Got a limping chicken- don’t see anything wrong with the foot so maybe she just landed funny from the roost.

Morning yall!
Hired my friends boys to help me put last strip of hardware cloth over top of the new open air as well as the front and callin her done! Just gotta go get few more zip ties this morning and get the old pre-fab coop moved into it today and find a new home for fiesty lil Polish!
Hate to see the lil turd go but he's causing us ALL more stress and problems than not.

I am looking forward to seeing your new facility.

I am working my coop as well.

Will send pictures when I'm done.

Oh nothing fancy like I wanted LOL (with fancy chicks u gotta have fancy coop 😄. DH has complained every step of the way even though as we drove to get the lil cuties he was all OK with it. Then as he was working on this open air coop he looks at me and says I should have just given ya $5k and said do what ya want. NOW he tells me this!!! Oh well...soon maybe?! Lol

Family is soooo much better-thank u for asking! Last day of quarantine was yesterday and daughter n babies came over to see me and get outta house. My 2 yr old grandson (3 in October) was determined to help me til the guys got here to help me. His little face was blood red and was determined we were not resting and taking breaks! He struggled with dragging that 50 lb bag of chick feed from the garage to the yard for idk how long! Tough little worker he is!
I'm sorry I'm always so wordy yall...guess that's just how God made me?
I’ve got a grandson just like that! :love

Back
Top Bottom