Here's something fun to enjoy with your coffee....

Our son grew up with chickens and enjoys sitting in a backyard chair with treats while getting covered in chickens. It's how he likes to start the day. Anyone who sits in that chair better not have a fear of birds!
IMG_7245 (2).jpg
DS initially trained a couple different chickens for his 4H project but Styx was the best candidate. The 2 orps were slow to pick up on new things (and kept trying to just eat the food or peck at the clicker). The Leghorn was ok but would freeze up or get distracted easily. Our serama Popcorn was by far the smartest..... but she couldn't peck hard enough to work the keyboard. I know he'd love to get some views and likes. He ended up winning Grand Champion this week at the county fair for his piano-playing chicken.

So here's the Amazing Styx

OMGeeze! This is AMAZING!!! I can't believe he was willing, able and successful at all that! Man if more kids only knew how exciting God's creation is they wouldn't dig video games and stuff all the time - they'd be out in nature! LUV this!

OMGeeze! This is AMAZING!!! I can't believe he was willing, able and successful at all that! Man if more kids only knew how exciting God's creation is they wouldn't dig video games and stuff all the time - they'd be out in nature! LUV this!
Funny you mention video games. He also won Grand Champion for his computer science project. He coded his own video game. Took months of programming and creative fixes to get the bugs out.

He actually won a few county Grand Champions, but can only bring one project to the state fair. He decided to bring his video game. I would obviously pick this vet science project, but he desires a future in technology. I have to go with my son's interests since he must decide his own future.

Funny you mention video games. He also won Grand Champion for his computer science project. He coded his own video game. Took months of programming and creative fixes to get the bugs out.

He actually won a few county Grand Champions, but can only bring one project to the state fair. He decided to bring his video game. I would obviously pick this vet science project, but he desires a future in technology. I have to go with my son's interests since he must decide his own future.
I stand CORRECTED!!! Sounds like a very gifted young man you have there! It truly is awesome when one uses the gifts God has given em!

I pray your proud of him his talents and goals you sure sound like you are :pop

Back
Top Bottom