Yay! Friday!

DH will probably have to work some this weekend. At least it has cooled down now! And the humidity is down too.

Tomorrow we're going to visit our friend who is dealing with the kidney infection. And his wife; the caregivers need support and encouragement too. They're our best friends. I told him when I was there on Wednesday that they were the brother and sister I wish I'd had.

Morning ya’ll. Coffee on and toast ready. There is a Christian group in town doing odd jobs for people- for free. I told them about my coop issues and they are coming Monday to fix it- yay. The ladder needs new rungs, the nesting box lids need replaced and it needs a new roof. God bless these boys. I know the hens will appreciate the upgrades.

Morning ya’ll. Coffee on and toast ready. There is a Christian group in town doing odd jobs for people- for free. I told them about my coop issues and they are coming Monday to fix it- yay. The ladder needs new rungs, the nesting box lids need replaced and it needs a new roof. God bless these boys. I know the hens will appreciate the upgrades.
I’m so happy for you!

Hey Club was up at 7:30 met my Leghorns at 10:30 at Costco parking lot They are 5 month old pullets curious to see what color eggs with Smudge in the mix
1627677211005.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom