Welp, my husband had a procedure scheduled this morning, right as we where getting ready to leave, the hospital called. The machine they need broke and won’t be fixed until next week, and his insurance authorization expires in 3 days.
we have been fighting with the insurance and hospital for over 3 months to get this procedure done. And now it has to be started all over again next week. I am at a loss.
I hope everyone’s day is better than mine! <3
Here ate a few pictures of my golden seabright banty Pepper posing and saying hi!
3660F992-6B4C-41B3-95FD-5E0107D4C680.jpeg
2642999E-8239-4CB5-98CA-5E0380C03D52.jpeg

Attachments

• 34FD4CBF-9F2A-4F23-AB73-436028ED21CD.jpeg
    34FD4CBF-9F2A-4F23-AB73-436028ED21CD.jpeg
    565.8 KB · Views: 1
  • B3481EE3-40CA-4848-834E-1CB240CDEC28.jpeg
    B3481EE3-40CA-4848-834E-1CB240CDEC28.jpeg
    991.8 KB · Views: 1
Welp, my husband had a procedure scheduled this morning, right as we where getting ready to leave, the hospital called. The machine they need broke and won’t be fixed until next week, and his insurance authorization expires in 3 days.
we have been fighting with the insurance and hospital for over 3 months to get this procedure done. And now it has to be started all over again next week. I am at a loss.
I hope everyone’s day is better than mine! <3
Here ate a few pictures of my golden seabright banty Pepper posing and saying hi!View attachment 2800421View attachment 2800424
Sorry about your troubles with insurance and the hospital 😞 :hugs .

Good morning Pepper :frow your very pretty !

We are having issues with insurance, the hospital and most doctors use the same company for X-Rays and stuff, but the are not on our plan 🙄. Its an ongoing fight !!

Morning. Anyone got exciting plans for today?

Navigating Monday.
Actually, we had a storm last night, so going to do an orchard walk this morning to see if there are any broken limbs that need attending to AND check the readiness of peaches and pears to be canned. So a kitchen craft day might be happening. In the meantime, last night's deluge means I don't have to water this morning, so just gonna enjoy a cup of coffee and let the morning roll.

Good morning! We have to go to DH’s two week post op this morning. They used to call people within a day or two especially after general anesthesia as I recall. Not anymore! He did get a nice card in the mail signed by the nurses and other staff though so I guess that’s something.
I had such a kerfuffle last year with the health insurance I had. I turn 65 next month, I haven’t looked forward to a birthday this much since I turned 21! :gig

I’m about to finish off my 1st energy drink. Then get to more yard work.
Chickens fed and watered, and Betty got her antibiotics. Betty is my Banty Barred Cochran. Betty has a bit of an eye infection :( but it’s getting better. No poultry vets here so gotta do it all myself.
Cameron, the gold sex link, is in the nesting box laying her egg, she’s gotten really consistent, only missing 2 days since she started laying about 3 weeks ago.
I am thinking of saving the egg shells and mixing them back in with the food, anyone have any tips for that? Bake in oven and crush I’m assuming?
Pepper wants me to come in the run so she can talk to me. She’s very energetic, but won’t let me pet her during the day, but she’s getting better.
And Tina, Banty Golden Silkie, just doesn’t want to be touched lol, she is curious about everything.
Well, that’s my little crew.
A0DE6963-BFE8-4385-8203-F4107684AE95.jpeg
9E3D82A3-DC79-4A59-919D-ED10D67FF233.jpeg

I’m about to finish off my 1st energy drink. Then get to more yard work.
Chickens fed and watered, and Betty got her antibiotics. Betty is my Banty Barred Cochran. Betty has a bit of an eye infection :( but it’s getting better. No poultry vets here so gotta do it all myself.
Cameron, the gold sex link, is in the nesting box laying her egg, she’s gotten really consistent, only missing 2 days since she started laying about 3 weeks ago.
I am thinking of saving the egg shells and mixing them back in with the food, anyone have any tips for that? Bake in oven and crush I’m assuming?
Pepper wants me to come in the run so she can talk to me. She’s very energetic, but won’t let me pet her during the day, but she’s getting better.
And Tina, Banty Golden Silkie, just doesn’t want to be touched lol, she is curious about everything.
Well, that’s my little crew. View attachment 2800479View attachment 2800480
I save the eggshells, I rinse and dry them on a baking sheet in the oven usually after I’ve baked bread and the oven is off but stays hot or else I let it heat for a few minutes then turn it off and just leave them to dry. I crush them up a bit and put into a cottage cheese container which I just put into the coop. They enjoy crunching through them.

I save the eggshells, I rinse and dry them on a baking sheet in the oven usually after I’ve baked bread and the oven is off but stays hot or else I let it heat for a few minutes then turn it off and just leave them to dry. I crush them up a bit and put into a cottage cheese container which I just put into the coop. They enjoy crunching through them.
Thanks for the advice! :) I’ll do that

Back
Top Bottom