Anybody up to fish for breakfast? I'm slaving away trying to catch a mess!View attachment 2970727
Good luck..

It’s too chilly for my recently Covid ravaged lungs to go fishing.

I am starting to think I need to start drinking a grapefruit juice diluted with potato juice mixture every hour on the hour to help survive until summer gets here.

Is that a thing? What are the health benefits?
It’s a thing. The health benefits while debatable are immediately felt when I take some. I try to mix it 50/50 with grapefruit juice. This brings the vitamin C level higher.

Also. You can sleep like a baby after taking the proper dosage. One caution over taking it can cause you to lose control of your bladder and bowels. Do take care if you use it.

Taking it now could help you pass the winter doldrums in peace.

I will not recommend any brand over another. But below is one of my favorites hidden so I am not accused of advertising, it is purely an example.

B7C51ABF-0F45-4709-A26D-CBC3F71EF99E.png

It’s a thing. The health benefits while debatable are immediately felt when I take some. I try to mix it 50/50 with grapefruit juice. This brings the vitamin C level higher.

Also. You can sleep like a baby after taking the proper dosage. One caution over taking it can cause you to lose control of your bladder and bowels. Do take care if you use it.

Taking it now could help you pass the winter doldrums in peace.

I will not recommend any brand over another. But below is one of my favorites hidden so I am not accused of advertising, it is purely an example.

I never knew Vodka was 50/50 grapefruit/potato juice. Are you pulling my leg? Excuse my ignorance, I was raised in a sheltered environment and knew nothing of vodka until in my mid twenties. I was taught that it was intrinsically evil to drink it when I inquired about it.

I never knew Vodka was 50/50 grapefruit/potato juice. Are you pulling my leg? Excuse my ignorance, I was raised in a sheltered environment and knew nothing of vodka until in my mid twenties. I was taught that it was intrinsically evil to drink it when I inquired about it.
Me thinks the 'potato water' was a joke.

Back
Top Bottom