I suppose you could, 1/2 cup of Epsom salt in the bath water really seems to help when we have sore muscles.
That's a favorite past time of mine! Should help ease the ouch. I banged a rib on the edge of a stair tread Friday when I slipped on the next to last step.. Worst part of it then was the two carton of eggs I shattered to smithereens. Last night I was rolling over and 'POP' went the rib. Kinda mouches a bit!

That's a favorite past time of mine! Should help ease the ouch. I banged a rib on the edge of a stair tread Friday when I slipped on the next to last step.. Worst part of it then was the two carton of eggs I shattered to smithereens. Last night I was rolling over and 'POP' went the rib. Kinda mouches a bit!
Hope you feel better soon :hugs :hugs

Morning. Coffee day, somehow tea doesn’t seem to cut it, after I gave in and had a cup of coffee a couple days in a row.

I feel like I lost my 10 year chip. However, I am pretty sure it’s someone else’s fault.

I had to look up “mouches” I had never seen that word before, or my delightful oldtimerd caused me to forget it (Again not me fault).

This is what I found for definition.

76DFA6B5-EF71-4430-87EF-ADE5252A805A.jpeg

From that I gather you have a hairy rib?:gig:lau:gig:lau

Heal fast!!

Morning. Coffee day, somehow tea doesn’t seem to cut it, after I gave in and had a cup of coffee a couple days in a row.

I feel like I lost my 10 year chip. However, I am pretty sure it’s someone else’s fault.

I had to look up “mouches” I had never seen that word before, or my delightful oldtimerd caused me to forget it (Again not me fault).

This is what I found for definition.

View attachment 2971934

From that I gather you have a hairy rib?:gig:lau:gig:lau

Heal fast!!
When I was growing up, my parents had some friends named Fizz and Willy. That's where the 'mouch' phrase came from. Mouch = hurts

I was doing laundry a few weeks back and leaned into the washer just right and heard my rib crack 😩. I know what you mean about everything making it hurt.
Well unless there's constant pain or a breathing problem, all the doctors are gonna do is take xrays and send ya home with some pain meds.. oh, and run up another bill!

Back
Top Bottom