Well unless there's constant pain or a breathing problem, all the doctors are gonna do is take xrays and send ya home with some pain meds.. oh, and run up another bill!
A big 10-4 on that!

I broke 3 ribs when a car hit my car about 35 years ago. I went to the ER. ( my supervisor made me, it was the last time I ever did what he told me to do).

They x/rayed it, poked and prodded it wasted 3 hours of my time, just to tell me it would hurt for several weeks and send me home.

He needs to meet Mr Bray. In his 90's now and if not out on his bass boat he's on the dock.
Fish fry was a common occurrence in his carport. Love that ole' man! I used to have a web server in the house on which I had a weblog. Soon after moving to the old neighborhood, one of the fellows brought his tractor over to help clean up the fence line in the back of the house. He babied that tractor like it was made of glass.. Shortly after starting to work the tractor broke down. Mr Bray came over to see what was wrong with it, along with another fella.. I have one photo called '3 Men and a Tractor'. Mr Bray was the one doing the work while the other two leaned on the tractor and gave advice.. It was hilarious. Like 3 men digging a hole with one shovel.View attachment 2971339

That's what the American way is supposed to be.

Wonderful.

Not much you can do about it, except avoid laughing, coughing, sneezing, burping, the hiccups... you get the picture.. :lau

But please do make sure you take a deep breath at least every hour or so despite the pain. One potential problem of broken ribs is developing pneumonia from shallow breathing due to the pain.

Back
Top Bottom