Hey, Cappy :frow I'm doing okay, thanks for asking. I do feel the walls closing in on me 🤦.
Loved your flowers đź’– How's life treating you ?
Well, i am starting to fear that all the health issues i have will never resolve, and i will feel like this for the rest of my life.
If the walls are closing in, go outside. I have been wading around in creeks and rivers picking up rocks.

Morning Club.. Aging Sue is not for sissy's
When the nuersurgergeon shook his head a groaned at my neck MRI thought like was changing big

Still no feeling in my hands but I can still get around
lay on a towel allot ..
If we can win the battles go out kicking and screaming we win .. One heck of ride :woot

When the nuersurgergeon shook his head a groaned at my neck MRI thought like was changing big

Still no feeling in my hands but I can still get around
lay on a towel allot ..
If we can win the battles go out kicking and screaming we win .. One heck of ride :woot

Tell me about it.

I wake up sometimes with both arms numb.

I was talking to Valerie on a similar problem and told her we could start a thread for the ill and decrepit.

A lot of us have some some striking illnesses at our ages.

"Getting old isn't for sissies." One of Mom's many sayings. Generally I do not FEEL old. But the constant pain wears you down, and right now I'm hurting and feel old. I know part of it is the damp/chill, and tomorrow I resolve to rejoin the battle.

Back
Top Bottom