My dog, Mini, got pyrometra and had to be spayed. We tried antibiotics, but she kept throwing up and refused to eat. The vet kept her for an extra day. We went to visit her, took her chicken, bone broth, and rice. She ate two bites of chicken and lapped up some broth. I went to pick her up today, and she is ravenous! Now she is sleeping, waiting for hubby to get home.
She looks skinny and pitiful. Cooking her some pig foot broth. She has to have restricted exercise, no running or jumping.
20230329_103232.jpg

My dog, Mini, got pyrometra and had to be spayed. We tried antibiotics, but she kept throwing up and refused to eat. The vet kept her for an extra day. We went to visit her, took her chicken, bone broth, and rice. She ate two bites of chicken and lapped up some broth. I went to pick her up today, and she is ravenous! Now she is sleeping, waiting for hubby to get home.
She looks skinny and pitiful. Cooking her some pig foot broth. She has to have restricted exercise, no running or jumping.
View attachment 3447932
Glad you got her back home. She'll get back on her feet soon with all that good cooking you're doing for her.

View attachment 3447932
View attachment 3447932
I hope she feels better soon! What an ordeal for all of you! :hugs

The bilateral Hysterectomy is really hard on the body of them.
Poor girl glad you got her home.
Good morning club, Brought more coffee to share.
Having had the same surgery, i know how hard it is 6 week recovery for me. Made a quilt to keep my hands busy and did a lot of walking.

Back
Top Bottom