1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Coffee's ready...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by shelleyb1969, Aug 7, 2009.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

[​IMG] Grab a cup, pull up a chair, and enjoy the morning.

It's a beautifully brisk morning here in the Michigan thumb [​IMG] . How's the weather in your neck of the woods? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  2. mamagardener

mamagardener Chillin' With My Peeps

Sunny and beautiful! A little chilly to start off with though, feels more like September than August.

3. Bluemoon420

Bluemoon420 The Rooster Queen

Where's mine!!!

Bluemoon

4. Bluemoon420

Bluemoon420 The Rooster Queen

It's a little cold this morning here. I swear I saw my breathe too.

Bluemoon

5. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Hey M, it already hot and humid, with the mosquitos at 100%. i.e. normal for here. [​IMG]

I should be doing chores, but I'm having a lazy morn. DH gets off early on Fridays, so I am gearing up for a busy weekend. Supposed to be even hotter, weatherman said "sizzling"! [​IMG]

6. Holly O

Holly O Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    Bergen Norway
    It will be a beautiful day to work in the yard ...lol Not too hot but Sunny.
    Coffee is done [​IMG]
    Ohh! I'll make another POT![​IMG]

Work can wait a bit longer ....lol

7. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    Ugh .. I can't even take coffee to go in the morning because the drive is so warm and humid..

I'm at work now, just enjoying my first cup of jo .... mmmmm

8. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

When I got up at 5:30am, there was quite a bit of fog here. But around 6 when the sun peeked through, the fog disappeared. Now it's just a beautiful, peaceful morning. It is a little chilly out there, though...feels like late fall almost.

I'm just enjoying my coffee and my quiet mommy time before the DH and son wake up. Today is a glorious day for me...my son turned 4 years old at 6am. So I'm reminiscing this morning about this past AMAZING 4 years of my son's life. It goes so fast.

1 person likes this.
  9. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    I'm thinking iced coffee! Love the stuff, it's great in the afternoon as a pick-me-up.

Smokey the Bear is 65 years old! (Today Show)

10. NGT ANGL

NGT ANGL Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    Locust Grove, VA
    Beautiful sunny day here in my part of Virginia also...temps in the low 60's, sitting here with my cup of Joe, enjoying the BYC postings.......ahhh.........raising my cup in a toast to all who are enjoying their morning!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by