Coffee's ready...

Sing it, Sally!!!!
lau.gif

Quote:
LOL .. wow~! I was a member of the "Smokey the Bear" club .. when there was such a thing.

"Smokey the Bear
Smokey the Bear
a' growlin' and a' prowlin'
and a'sniffin' the air

He can find a fire
Before it starts to flame
That's why they call him SMokey
That is how he got his name.."

LOL .. wow.. thanks for the memory.

OH NO! You didn't just do that to me!
barnie.gif

All day now it will be in my head!!
he.gif

Hey, they don't call me "the jingle queen" around here for nothing .. BWA HA HA HA
lau.gif

Well good morning to all of you too!

Happy birthday to the little guy and the soon to be 15 year old. I know how you feel. My one and only sweetheart of a little boy will be 15 in November!
hit.gif
He starts high school this fall.
sad.png
I can't believe it!

It is only 67 here this morning. Not supposed to get much warmer. Our weather has been a lot cooler than it usually is this time of year. 2 years ago this week we were walking around in 104 or so. It is really cloudy and we are expecting rain. No sunshine until about Sunday! Of well its good for the garden.
wink.png

Have a good day everybody!!

Purely evil, woman!

Whereabouts in TX are ya? I lived in Austin for over 20 years- and miss everthing but the weather. Not that this climate is all that great either.

I wanna go to Michigan!

Quote:
I'm assuming it's ME you're calling evil .. lol.

I'm just north of Houston .. more humid than Austin .. but temps are about the same..

Quote:
High school! Yikes! Time flies when you're having fun. Good luck to him.
And enjoy that cool weather- come winter, you'll have my warmth wishes.

And Tex, yes I'm calling you evil- but luckily Jason Mraz is on the Today Show, so his song is overriding Smokey the Bear- sort of. It's a bit weird in my head this morning.... NORMAL.
tongue.png

I've been to Cut and Shoot a few times, does that count for anything?

Quote:
We WANT you to come to Michigan!

Here in the thumb, daytime temps have only been in the mid-upper 70s, night time in the 50s. But Sunday it's supposed to be in the low 90s. I'm gonna feel like I'm home in Tennessee.
clap.gif
Folks here think I'm nuts when I tell them it doesn't get hot enough here for me.
th.gif

Does ANYONE have a good cup of coffee I could borrow?

We're in the middle of a kitchen remodel, and we also ran out of coffee beans yesterday. I was looking forward to enjoying a good cup today - My DW feels terrible because she wanted to make me a nice birthday breakfast with fresh coffee.

I guess we'll see if I get coffee withdrawls in a little while.
lol.png

P.S. - Weather is rainy here, and heading toward hot and very humid...

Back
Top Bottom