Coffee's ready...

Pics
Quote:
AWWWWWWW! Thanks Shelley, I needed that! Aren't they sweet at that age? I don't know how many I have, but they are all exciting!

My DH makes coffee the night before, but he didn't make enough for me today!
caf.gif
Its thundering here now, and I expect a downpour any minute.

Morning, ya'll. I've had so much iced coffee since 3 am that I have a bad case of the jitters!

I agree, it's much easier to come up with a good cup of coffee at home than to find one anywhere else. I'm fortune that I have a very good well and the water has absolutely no odor or taste. When I drink coffee other places I can always detect the chlorine that added to the water. I also use a dark roast coffee so the flavor is robust.

Hi Ranchie and Opa!
frow.gif

Opa...got any tricks to catch a fox? I lost my only frizzle cochin cockerel to one on Tuesday
hit.gif
. Middle of the day when he took him, and I didn't hear a thing. That fox has got my red hair blazing!!!!!
somad.gif

Good morning chicken wranglers,got mt cofee .
wind and rain massacreed my sweet corn yesterday. I will salvage most of it sat. but i'll have to cut the stalks just to walk trough the "rows"? Hope you all are having agreat day

Quote:
You should try Vermont Maple Coffee once. It's hard to find but every once in awhile I locate some at the store and buy a bag of it.
I use to make Pecan and Hazelnut coffees but I'm completely stuck on VM whenever Sue's not at home......she doesn't like it so I can't make it when she's interested in drinking coffee.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom