Coffee's ready...

It's simple for me. What hair I have left, if I wanted, I can just bleach it. I am turning into a snow cap anyways. I attribute it to the ladies......

Here's something for you..... Yesterday, as I was drying the peppers, without thinking I took one and popped it into my mouth. No good. I drank/rinsed/gargle close to a 1/2 quart of 1/2 & 1/2 to quell the flames.
yep they are dry

It's simple for me. What hair I have left, if I wanted, I can just bleach it. I am turning into a snow cap anyways. I attribute it to the ladies......

Here's something for you..... Yesterday, as I was drying the peppers, without thinking I took one and popped it into my mouth. No good. I drank/rinsed/gargle close to a 1/2 quart of 1/2 & 1/2 to quell the flames.
yep they are dry
A classmate of mine used to grow chilies. One day he had been tending to them, when he suddenly felt an urge to relieve himself. After that, he learned that it's best to wash your hands both before and after going to the toilet.

A friend of mine had been applying an astringent on 'hot spots' on a dog when he found himself in the same situation.
ep.gif
I guess it's the sort of mistake that you don't make twice.

yep they are dry
Milk or yogurt will give immediate relief. Any dairy really.
I guess you could chew on a stick of (real) butter, if you didn't have anything else lol.

don't use soft serve, it's a non dairy product.

Last edited:
Morning,
I have to give credit to all you painters. That is one thing I just can't do is paint. Our house is wrapped in vinyl, the coops and shed are sprayed with a waterproofing stain. The better half with help, paints the inside of the house.

No rain yet, so I guess I'll water the gardens.

Enjoy your day

Kaj
I always forget to say good morning.

I only paint because I have to. Can't afford to hire anyone.
wink.png

Can't afford vinyl either. I'd like my shakes replaced and stained a nice brown.

Hoops are covered with tarps but I wish they lasted longer. Folks don't realize plastic breaks down over time, but is NOT biodegradable. Water proofing stains sounds good.

Last edited:
A classmate of mine used to grow chilies. One day he had been tending to them, when he suddenly felt an urge to relieve himself. After that, he learned that it's best to wash your hands both before and after going to the toilet.

Been there, done that. I now wear gloves when I cut them up.

Milk or yogurt will give immediate relief. Any dairy really.
I guess you could chew on a stick of (real) butter, if you didn't have anything else lol.
Hummm chewing on a stick of butter, I think the better half would hang me. With the 1/2 & 1/2 I got the "look"..........

Back
Top Bottom