Coffee's ready...

Pics
Good morning all! Working on my first cup... stayed up too late last night......completely brain-dead this morning!
sad.png

Good morning!
frow.gif

I've actually been up a while...just busy responding to website emails and such.

It's sticky here this morning, but the temp is nice. Time to go let the chickies out...be back in a few.

Gotta grab another cup on the way out the door...
D.gif

Morning folks,

My ankle is still swollen, purple, and throbbing so I've been up hobbling around for a little bit. We took Sophie to her obedience class last night, and she had good time playing with other dogs her age, and sort of her size. She's a lot bigger than some of the other puppies her age.
gig.gif
She did well, and learned some new stuff.

Bluemoon

Good Morning, its just after 6:30 and the coffee is done and the first load of clothes for the day. We have chances of showers all week, but they are hit and miss and the weatherman who is REALLY good said its going to go to the south of us, so I am gettin' all the laundry caught up. First day of school here in Bond County, so Channie will be up and at it in about a half an hour. He could ride the bus, but it goes by our house at 7 sharp and he has to ride just over an hour, as the school doesn't want buses back on school property until 8 or after . . . too long for an 8 year old, especially a little boy, because they get bored and then you know what can happen . . .trouble with a capitol T. I know it sounds like he is spoiled, but a LOT of parents in our school dist. who can, take their kids to and from school, because we aren't really happy with the way some of the bus drivers treat their kids (we want discipline, but one of them is a little tyrant and most kids squawl the whole year they ride his bus because he is just vicious and hands out white slips for looking at the guy behind you and NOT saying a word . . .he is only driving because of the insurance, so that makes him doubly mean . . .some of the others drive like bats out of Hades and scares us to death.) We live about 6 miles from town, so its not a big $$ to do this and keep him safer.

Quote:
Sorry Shelley
smile.png
She's so cute though! One woman at her class said to me, you will have nice biceps walking her.
gig.gif
She just likes to go! Thankfully, she doesn't get to far with the pulling, sprained ankle and all. That's one of her problem areas...that needs working. NO PULL.

Bluemoon

Back
Top Bottom