Coffee's ready...

Pics
Good morning....rise and shine!
frow.gif

Coffee's waiting on you...
droolin.gif

Texasgal...per your "tantrum"
lau.gif
, I changed my avatar back...just for you.
hugs.gif
Hope that "Sammy" makes you smile this morning.

Tonopah...everything Opa builds is just amazing.
th.gif
He is very detail oriented and his craftsmanship is impeccable.
old.gif
I can say all this because I have a roll-out nesting box that he built
thumbsup.gif
...they're pictured on my website. And besides being a gifted carpenter...he's just an incredible individual PERIOD.
bow.gif

Come on people...get up and at it. I'm off to gather up some chickens to take to the auction. Haven't been able to sell them on the website and they've GOT to go. Everyone have a wonderful day.
frow.gif

It's retarded cold here this morning
sickbyc.gif
...I swear we're gonna have our first big snow in November.
hit.gif
Everyone's laughing at me now
tongue2.gif
, but we'll see who's laughing in November.
tongue.gif
gig.gif

mmmmummmmble, hello... waiting for the caffeine to kick in, that's my excuse. Getting over "just a virus" so it might take a little longer. Its colder here too in Atlanta, relatively speaking, down in the 70's! If it weren't raining so much, I'd already be out in the garden and not just the mad dash to let the chickens out. Right.
Thank you, Shelleyb1969, for being so gosh darn cheerful this morning. I'm hoping if I keep re-reading your post it'll rub some wakey-wakey off on me. So, what kind of coffee you drinkin'?
Carole AM: so am I, awake by 5:30; at least my body is going through the motions of cooking breakfast and packing lunches. Mind still hasn't caught on yet that it needs to gear up.
Ok, I'm scanning down the posts and maybe I need to change coffee. I'm drinking this mild on the tummy stuff, but it hasn't the kick of others. What exactly do ya'll drink?

Mind if I join in the coffe club? My daughter has to be at swim practice by 5:45 am, then I have an hour before I take my son to school. I really can't motivate myself to do anything in that hour lately but check out new postings on BYC and Craigslist.

And BRRRRR it got cold in Iowa too. We hit a low of 50 but just north of us they dropped to 39 overnight. I agree gonna be some early snow and a long winter.

Back
Top Bottom