Coffee's ready...

Pics
I drink Folgers too..The medium kind?
frow.gif

chickenlady and stupidbird - you have school started already? We don't start until next Tuesday. I have a week left with my 3 kids. Sad to see summer over and school start. OK well, I drive school buses so that means I have to go back to work too. Hmmm... I do like summer.

Yeah the ice storm got them started a bit early this year. They have been in school since Aug 26th! Maybe they will get out a little earlier next year. We always have alot of snow days since I live in a wooded area and it takes a while to plow.

Last edited:
I'm awake now ... Second cup in me. Nice strong full flavor coffee on a chilly morn HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
smile.png

Kids first day today back at school.
And welcome, PBJMAKER.

MAXWELL HOUSE HERE!

Last edited:
It is chilly here this morning too, low 50's I think. I am hanging out a big wash and cleaning house. Coffee's on, Folgers breakfast blend. I honestly do think that Folger's commercial about everyone drinking Folger's is true.

yeah I agree...Folgers has got me wraped around its little finger! I need a new coffee pot though..Something that doesnt take a million years to brew
he.gif

I hear my rooster crowing away this morning...I think he is going to hurt himself!
D.gif

I think when I take my son to school here in a few minutes I will go buy a cup of coffee. We are remodeling the kitchen and I have nothing but a stove in there. Not even a sink. I miss my sink and I hate doing dishes in the bathtub
hmm.png

I usually drink some pop/soda (depending on where you live
smile.png
) but it is cold and coffee sounds good.

ooh, so many folks up and functioning; I'm quite impressed. Thanks. College classes started up two weeks ago; one freshman commuter and one 4th year off in dorm. DH gets going early 'cause his job deals with Europe and their time zones; but he works late too. At least he's got a job!
Thanks - when I go shopping later I'm picking up some regular Folgers.
And thanks for all the cheery greetings so early in the morning.
Chickenlady81, do you mean to say you had an ice storm already this season? or is that from last season?

its clear and 44*!!! this is HEAVEN!! i love to cool weather - goodbye stinkin hot humidity!

now where is my sweatshirt.....

No we had ice storms last winter and the kids were out of school for over a week! I think they started early to prevent the kids from spending half the summer at school.

Back
Top Bottom