Coffee's ready...

Hey good morning all Igot my sleep last night. yayaaa after the allnighter at the E.R.
Its drizzling here and I was out in it did all the waterers and feeders Love the rain
hey Scoop its my Dh that had the sinas for a month and would not see a Doc until I had to rush him at midnight to the E>R> it developed into Pneumonia.He couldnt breath,, so get to it.
so do something right now.
shelly. Mama g. Almost had to get that Kahlu
he.gif

until Dh fell asleep.
gig.gif

ok send me some of that Mexican food ILove it
or the lentils soup with garlic ..
wow then I wouldnt have to cook.
2nd cup of D.Donuts coffee here I come , and its really doing the job. and i have another ameraucana so far 4 have hatched.
what a week.
wee.gif
I still have a few more to go. wish me luck.
I think it will be the last hatch of the season. I really wrote a journel.

Congrats Sissy. I can't hardly wait to get my two baby Cochin's girls, for my Willie Boy. Sorry I ate all my Mexican food. My favorite also. YUM!

Scoop, i hope you are not going to be down sick. Seems to be lots of infections going around now. The rainy weather sure brings it out. Get Well you all!
old.gif

Tonapau pati
Thanks, just ran out, my best roo
got out of his coop and I gave up trying to get him oh hes a beauty and but subborn, typical.
tongue.gif

I'll have to try the chase later.when he gets hungry enough.
lau.gif

Sissy, Leave him alone and he will come home, wagging his tail : feathers behind him.
gig.gif
:gig:lau My Willy boy used to get out all the time. I gave up chasing him, he comes home all the time now.

Last edited:
Morning everyone!

Beautiful cool morning here today. The sun is shining and the leaves are colorful and falling. I love Columbus Day weekend. It is one of the prettiest times of year here. Time to put up Halloween decorations with the kids. We are going to make a scary scarecrow and just hang around the yard today. What's everyone elses plans today?

Morning all!
frow.gif

Trying to catch up with everyone, but it's proving hard since my laptop crashed on me. This desktop that I'm using is from the ancient Egypt era.
he.gif
It takes me forever just to get online.
barnie.gif

Anyways...not a good day yesterday. I had a little bantam frizzled Cochin roo outside in a 3x3 cage to get some fresh air...he was in a cage because I was supposed to take him to a friend's house yesterday evening.

Well, I walked outside at 5pm to start feeding, and standing right beside the cage was a hawk...and of course the roo was dead. I never would've thought that a hawk would chance going near a cage, but this one did. So now, I'm on constant lookout for his return.

Anyways...hope everyone has a great day. I'll be back again when this computer decides to play nice...I think it has a mind of it's own.

hugs.gif
to everyone!

Sorry your weekend isn't turning out that great Shelleyb, I hope it improves. Sorry about your little roo. We have hawks here, but I haven't had any problems with them yet. Good luck with your computer.

Last edited:
caf.gif
Mornin.

Sorry to hear about your hawk attack Shell. That stinks.

About the only thing I can complain about today is the fact I just used my LAST K-CUP!!!
hit.gif

Good Morning all, sipping that last cup. It is still pitch black out side. Now i have more time to spend on BYC.
caf.gif

Shelley, so sorry about your Roo. Who would have thought the hawk would come to the cage. it sure must be hungry.
hit.gif
tongue.gif

Oct. was always my favorite time of the year. I just love the trees all in color.
ep.gif
clap.gif

I have some Hawks that fly around my place also . I have been letting my flock out to free range for a couple of hours a day. I do try to be out there doing the same thing. Feeding and Watering. Assorted chores. They do concern me. I try to keep an eye on them.
hide.gif
smack.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom