Coffee's ready...

Good morning everyone.
karl lutz... sorry to hear about your father, hope he feels better soon. Good luck to your mother, she should be very proud of herself.

Kismet... sorry that your hen died, but at least you could learn something from it. How often should hens be wormed?

Well tomorrow is Halloween, and of course I was lectured by my 8 year old today because we haven't put up enough decorations and carved our pumpkins yet. So I guess everyone knows what we are doing after school. At least we are supposed to warm up, today 40's, tomorrow 70 with a chance of showers. Please no rain, I don't want to take children trick or treating in the rain. Gotta love New England weather.

Have a good day everyone. Need more coffee....

Morning chicken wranglers
Thanks so much for your concerns about dad . He is recovering rapidly. I am suprised at how well he did just yesterday but I am also curious as to whether it is just the steriods that make him feel as if he is better. We got over an inch of rain last night. It sounded like a jat flying in a holding pettern over my roof. The pasture is a swamp. Hope it drys out for the weeny roast tomorrow ,My wife turns one year younger halloween night ,she is much younger than I a mere child of indiscearnable youth, I mean eternally youthful ,and always beautiful in the mirror of my soul! Kismet the chickens need wormed? be careful with those worms they are easily contracted and nasty.

caf.gif
Good morning , wake up the coffee is made and I have my first cup with my hazlenut cream.this is the best part of the day
I have been out of the loop
But since I had this toy repaired yesterday,

I am back to communation
celebrate.gif

Day is just begining,windy here
but very warm about 70 and still dark,. Dh
in bed feeling poorly.has to have a petscan on Monday
Bad chest problems not sure what.
send prayers for him.
I am rather worried.
Karl I hope your Dad is better soon..

Tonopah hows that extra work you were doing
or are you on another project.
you all have a great day. and have that 2nd or maybe 3rd. cup of coffee .
it makes for a great picker upper .

Good morning, Sissy, and Everyone else,

It is really windy here today, too, but warm for New England, lower 60's. My plan for the day, after going to the dump, is finish getting those bulbs in the ground, worming chickens, and working on the inside of my new coop. I'm not moving in any wormy chickens into my new coop!

I needed some supplies at Home Depot so I stopped on my way home from work yesterday. I asked a question about a staple gun and length of staples of two Home Depot clerks who were standing together chatting. When they found out I was using insulation for a chicken coop they got very condescending and laughed, "They're only chickens." I sensed a definite prejudice against chickens. I decided they probably weren't very happy people.

Have a wonderful day, you happy chicken farmers!
clap.gif

Morning all. Didn't go out hunting this morning because it was too windy. Didn't want to be swinging around in a treestand. I got up and then remembered it's the first day of turkey season, too. Maybe I should have just gone for a stroll. Oh well, maybe I'll go out later, after visiting a flea market.

Coffee hasn't started to work yet, Yawn...
roll.png

Morning all! Sippin' coffee & enjoying a nice, sunny fall day in Southeast Massachusetts. The chickens are out & about in the yard, & I'll be joining them shortly to do some last minute winterizing in the coop, & enjoy the nice weather while it's here.
cool.png

Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom