Coffee's ready...

Good morning all , sun is peeking in and out.
Kismet, sometimes you find knotheads in any work place.
I hope you did get the staple gun,Coffee is great Iam on the 2nd cup fed and watered all the flock but the time change set me
in circles .
You all injoy your day.
frow.gif

Holly o ....how tall is that Roo of yours
lau.gif

Ineed another cup.
caf.gif

Hey Good morning from Arizona, Beauty of a day today:caf. Just popped in to say Howdy.

I'm still working on the pen. with the new babies and a house guest. I am running behind.

have a great day all.
frow.gif

That chicken outfit is just too cute!
ya.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Well it's a pic I found on line. Not exactly what I was looking for. I wanted pictures of Chickens dressed up for Halloween. Guess I'll need to get busy sewing them (my chickens) costumes ....lol

Well it's night time ... and I'm still drinking coffee!!!!!!!!
I'll see ya ALL in the AM.

Good morning all, just have the coffee brewing,
and it sure is chilly here.this morning, nice day to get things done out side ,
early and stay in with a few more cups of what ever.
I still have some extra things to finish for the coops and the
cold that seems to be coming
sooner then I would have liked.

Enjoy what ever you do.
frow.gif

I will
caf.gif
gig.gif

Good morning chicken wranglers,
My wife got a real nice bow for her birthday.What a great husband she must have!My weekend consisted of the big weeny roast for my W.W.'s birthday and all the halloween wonders that most children enjoy. Coffee was good this morning. My boy has the lumpuckaroo this morning and he is home for the day. When W.W. gets here I will go home till noon And we will trade off at noon. Perhaps I can deer hunt untill sundown after that. All chicken wranglers deserve a good day!

morning chicken wranglers,
feeling all alone . have a great day perhaps I shall write to myself again tomorrow.

You are NOT alone... Although I haven't been here in awile. We moved chickens around this weekend, so they'll be ready for the winter cold. I'm not getting any eggs now either.

Sometimes I want to run away from it all!

Back
Top Bottom