Coffee's ready...

Wish I coudl just tell mum I love and miss her!!!!!!!

Oes - need a coffee I think with maybe a drop of something stronger in it!!

The Italians have something called a "cafe corretto" - a "corrected" coffee. The "correction" can be rum, cognac, grappa, whiskey, brandy, sambuca or what have you. Since it's an espresso in a demitasse, you about an ounce or two of liquid made up of 1/3 caffeine, 1/3 sugar and 1/3 alcohol. It definitely "corrects" whatever may have been the problem. :)

Last edited:
The Italians have something called a "cafe corretto" - a "corrected" coffee. The "correction" can be rum, cognac, grappa, whiskey, brandy, sambuca or what have you. Since it's an espresso in a demitasse, you about an ounce or two of liquid made up of 1/3 caffeine, 1/3 sugar and 1/3 alcohol. It definitely "corrects" whatever may have been the problem. :)

The rum sounds nice ? I am a rum girl! - Hang on there the brandy looks good to or maybe the Whiskey, what was that cogniac? Oh darn I can;t choose just throw in the lot!!!!

Oesdog

yuckyuck.gif

just remember we all knew more than are parents at one point. the older i get the smarter my parents become by the time my daughter whos 11 going on 30 hits 18 my parents will make steven hawking look retarted

The rum sounds nice ? I am a rum girl! - Hang on there the brandy looks good to or maybe the Whiskey, what was that cogniac? Oh darn I can;t choose just throw in the lot!!!!

Oesdog

Now at 2 oz each, seeing we can't make up our minds, that is 14 oz.. How do we fit that into a demitasse cup? Oh well! to heck with the cup lets just use the bottle.
I lost my appeal to keep my chickens. am trying to check out next step. going to try to change the law.

Back
Top Bottom