Coffee's ready...

rngrbill -
So sorry to hear of all your chicken trouble. I do hope it turns out ok in the end for you.

I have a wee bit of chicken trouble here too! Thought I would share.
Here is a massive hen my son captured for me, he thought it would cheer me up!!!!!!

Here is also some cake to share that DH made - it is jam and cream filling! Just the thing for Easter and a cup of good coffee with friends!

HAVE A HAPPY EASTER ALL!!!!!!!!
Oes

Good morning chicken wranglers
Oesdog beautiful easter basket!and cake.I did not get to see the easter bunny this year.I'll have to get an appointment for next year.
I had to work all day on easter,but we did end up going to my mothers for dinner at about 2.Well rngr,Oes,Gargoyle all have agood week God Bless!

My well deserved get away starts @ 1PM today. Heading down to Louisiana for a wedding. The farm sitter is staying at our house and has written instructions, the newspaper stopped, plenty of all the various feeds in stock, and I'm taking down 4 hens as a gift for the bride (her request) along with a real wedding gift. The bags are packed, the car fluid levels, tire pressures checked. 16 hour drive down with 4 hens in the car. Fun Fun Fun!! I'll be gone a week. Oes stay well and I pray for your emotional healing to progress. Karl, keep wrangling, Gargoyle keep being smart and informative to all, RNGRBILL keep up that dry sense of humor ( love it) and everyone stay safe. I look forward to seeing what's been going on when I return.
Will miss you guys. Play nice, as always, on this thread.
Paradise Found is Going .......D..A..R..K...........
cool.png
to the sunny state of Louisiana.

Morning people,
I hope this finds everyone doing well and enjoying this spring. I planted some peas and spinach in the garden and started some tomatoes in the house. Next step is ordering up some meaties for this spring.

rngrbill:
I lost my appeal to keep my chickens. am trying to check out next step. going to try to change the law.
I was sent this not to long ago:
http://www.iberkshires.com/story/40...-For-Backyard-Chickens.html?source=arts_block

Enjoy your day
Kaj

Hello, folks. I know I haven't posted in a while. We went to Colorado for a week and had a great time. Skiing, hiking, seeing the sites. Work is the usual craziness. I'm planning a baby shower, my son's birthday party, and a little something for my boyfriend's birthday.
Oesgog, hang in there. It looks like BF's grandmother is on her way out, too, and it is so difficult. I don't know what I would do without mine.
My newer girls all have fowl pox, and the BLRW for some reason is having a terrible reaction to it. Her bumps are so bad that one eye is completely shut, her comb is black, and she looks aweful. I'm giving her some vitamins now.
Well, almost the weekend, thank goodness.

Back
Top Bottom