Colloidal silver for unresponsive Bumblefoot?

Keelz78

In the Brooder
Aug 25, 2019
Hi all
As I have explained in a previous post I have a quail with Bumblefoot? I have now exhausted all prescription options including surgery so I am now moving on to herbal/natural remedies? Has any one used colloidal silver and had any improvement please? I’ve added Apple cider vinegar to her water (hope I’ve put enough in or should I say not to much) if anyone has used colloidal silver would you be able to recommend a brand/type that’s best to use please?
Many thanks

Soaked in Eason salt and used dmso applied to the area with q tip and put on bandage. I did everyday for week or so and was able to remove the scab and push out the kernel. I than sprayed with vertymycin and kept bandaged until healed.

Soaked in Eason salt and used dmso applied to the area with q tip and put on bandage. I did everyday for week or so and was able to remove the scab and push out the kernel. I than sprayed with vertymycin and kept bandaged until healed.
Hi and thank you, I have been soaking in Epsom salts for almost 4 weeks her foot is completely free of scans cuts and grazes just can’t seem to get rid of the inflammation?

The kernel was removed and surgically cleaned by the vets 3 days later her foot swelled back up with no open wound

You’ll need to remove the scab. Sometimes the kernel will come out with it.
There is no scab or wound anymore? She has had 3 lots of antibiotics so I’m now having to try herbal/natural remedies? A friend suggested to try Colloidal silver?

A7B3B816-C09E-4B11-A1E9-34CF8F57CE85.png

Back
Top Bottom