Colorado Springs Colorado

do you have some younger than this by chance? Our chicks are 3 weeks old and we would love to add one of these.

I was thinking I should... I'll call my Cousin
to see if she might want some but I was looking for an excuse to visit anyway
I'll stay in touch and let you know...!!!

Guy 951 514-6141
[email protected]

Anyone in or near the springs selling sex link chickens? I've had two people sell some out from under me from Craigslist and I'm having no luck finding any now.
I know your post was from a while ago, but wanted to pass on the Overbays down south of Fountain did have sex link pullets and we have bought from them twice. Nice couple that advertise on Craigslist.

Hey Colorado Springs folks. I just dropped in at the little Homesteading store over in Old Colorado City to buy a new chicken waterer and discovered that they have Freedom Ranger chicks...some about a week old and some just delivered today. I thought I'd pass this on because of all the types of meat chickens I've tried in the past 5 years, Freedom Rangers are my favorite. I would have scooped them up myself except that my own order of 45 just arrived this morning and I truly have no room for more. The beauty of buying them locally would be that a) you don't pay shipping, b) you can pick as may or as few as you want c) if you grab some ofthe week old ones, you've already reduced the mortality rate you might expect due to shipping stress and c) you are supporting a small, local business that we need to keep around.

Let me know if you have any questions about my experiences with these birds.

Back
Top Bottom