Colorado Springs Colorado

Hi, I'm in the pueblo area and I am looking for a few baby chicks. I would love to find a couple of silkies, a couple of light Brahma, and 2 hens and 1 rooster blue cochins. Thank you all :)

we drove to elizabeth country corner store and then just up the road to kiowa country corner, both places were friendly and helpful with a great selection of pullets! we are new to this, it was alot of work but we now its all built and we are very excited ! just hope we got it rocky mt. preditor oof! we have 5 chicks at about 5 weeks old. went ahead and put the heat lamp in the coop since we still get pretty cold at night.

kiowa country corner, its about a 40 min drive or so but worht it the staff was was helpful and it was great time for the kids to be able to pick by breed as well. I would call first to make sure they still have some. Last I checked their website the next two oreder were just keets, pheasant and quail. We bought 5 in late March and they all are doing great! Cant wait to start getting eggs!

Back
Top Bottom