he.gif

won't
he.gif

shut
he.gif

up!!!!!!!!!!
he.gif

3 hours of non-stop noise!!!!!!

Only 45 min till I get off and can take this little loudmouth home to his buddies!!!!!!!

gig.gif
i wonder want your boss thinks, wsmith.
D.gif

lau.gif

Okay, brooder removed from basement and now in barn. I feel a lot better. Have added molasses and ACV to water. Leaving to pick "kids" up shortly.

I think it looks wonderful. My sweetheart & I took the plunge of living together 6 months ago. (We both lost our spouses, of many years, in the last 4 years. We're not ready to say "I do" just yet, no matter how much our kids say they'll plan everything, just leave it up to them. ROFLMAO) My chickens are still at my place. The coop that was supposed to be built last October has not been started. Now they have a lovely home, but it's 15 miles from where we live and during nasty weather not nice to make the drive. Besides, I miss not having them nearby all day. I like the idea of a "panic attack" I might try that. LOL I'm guessing I'll have to go out and start it myself then the guilt trip will set in. After all the eggs are for his farm market that has been in his family since 1880.
So, my bator is on lockdown, 6 BB and 35 RIR. I candled last night. I'll be lucky if 5 are viable. Yes it's my first attempt at a bator and its not mine. I hd someone reserve 40 eggs and cancel at the last minute. I borrowed my neighbors Farm Innovator. I read all the problems with the gauges that came with it so I bought one. I have maintained temps from 98 to 101 consistently, and humidity near 40, but there are few eggs that look viable. Waiting for a Genesis 1588 to arrive. I won't set another batch until it does. I'll chalk this up to a learning experience.
I have a dozen chicks arriving today. The brooder is all set up in the basement but this morning when I went down it smelled like gas so I am moving things until they find out where the smell is coming from. It doesn't rain that it pours.
Sorry for the book. More later.

I picked up the chicks! They are so sweet! My hubby thinks I'm crazy, I've been sitting in the garage for two hours watching them :) everyone is eating and drinking. When can I stop worrying about pasty butt?
I appreciate your help!

Back
Top Bottom