Colorado

It may be a far drive but worth it if you get a big bulk. The Joyful Noise Farm in Black Forest, Co sells amazing organic feeds :) you can call them too.
Hello,

I am looking to purchase some bulk organic grains and such for chicken food. I feel like I am having a hard time finding something in Denver area.

Can anyone recommend some stores.

I am looking for the following items:
Kelp
flax seed
crab meal
cultured yeast
field peas
wheat
oats
barley
fish meal

Thanks in advance for your advice.

That's it Margie, you just made the list
tongue.png
This winter will be the worst on record because this summer will as well. My brother lives in Phoenix and it's like 120 there. Death Valley should hit almost 140.
We are new to Simla, Co if you remember ;) and I feel soooo bad for all of my family and friends...we were natives to the Valley of the Sun until May 1st 2013.... Couldn't be happier to be out of the smoldering heat. And raise our daughter off the grid. So what's this wicked winter talk I hear...being from the land of death sun and never no snow...cuz I'm already preparing our homestead and life for our very first winter + my flock of girls too

We are new to Simla, Co if you remember
wink.png
and I feel soooo bad for all of my family and friends...we were natives to the Valley of the Sun until May 1st 2013.... Couldn't be happier to be out of the smoldering heat. And raise our daughter off the grid.

So what's this wicked winter talk I hear...being from the land of death sun and never no snow...cuz I'm already preparing our homestead and life for our very first winter + my flock of girls too

LOL!!! You are now in the land of hurricane wind/ sans hurricane.

OMG
Just shut up!!!!!
ROTFL
you haven't a clue the humor we have found in that statement

I say shut up with love and humor... It's like my surprised, statement of shock! Or it's like; jus be quiet already, lol

Storm shelters, what!! It's straight Kansas out here, hah!!!

LOL!!!  You are now in the land of hurricane wind/  sans hurricane. 

OMG
Just shut up!!!!!
ROTFL
you haven't a clue the humor we have found in that statement

I say shut up with love and humor... It's like my surprised, statement of shock! Or it's like; jus be quiet already, lol

Storm shelters, what!! It's straight Kansas out here, hah!!!
Exceptin' for the fact that "Your not in Kansas anymore Toto!" Colorado makes Kansas look tame........
frow.gif
lol.png

Hello,

I am looking to purchase some bulk organic grains and such for chicken food. I feel like I am having a hard time finding something in Denver area.

Can anyone recommend some stores.

I am looking for the following items:
Kelp
flax seed
crab meal
cultured yeast
field peas
wheat
oats
barley
fish meal

Thanks in advance for your advice.
I buy all my organic grain at Golden Organics is in Arvada prices are ok I guess.I ma gonna check the one in Black forest to compare prices.So far GO has been great with me I call and by next day they have the order ready to go.
Fish meal and kelp I got from Kiowa corner and Big R in Elizabeth.I am not using fish meal anymore now I just give them cray fish, dubia roaches and meal worms that I grow for them.
The yeast I get it at grocery store is only a bit you need.

I will put this on CL later but I figure will let you guys know in case you want or know of some body that want them.

I have:
One really pretty rooster (Blue Isbar) he is from Walt'z Ark born Sept 2012, I lost his mates to owls and now he has not friends but the major issue is he is loud, I can not keep it here.
3 salmon faverolles pullets this are from Sawmill poultry farm, I am keeping 2 and a cockerel.(July 12 will be 2 months)
3-4 split to lavenders ameraucanas at least 3 are pullets for sure, this one will be more like EE because are not showing much muffs so far, hope this change with age.(July 12 will be 2 months)
And I have 13 blue muscovy ducklings running around as well this are 2 weeks old.
If interested please send me a PM.
I have a bunch of mother as well if somebody needs some (to make your own ACV or just give as a treat).

Back
Top Bottom