Colorado

Nice!!!   Wow, going to be some chicks at his house in three weeks!!!

Wow! That's wonderful. The power of a sunny day
1f603.png

Wow. Way too many pages for me to catch up. I returned from vacation last night to happy animals. So nice to have a caretaker I trust!
I leave again tomorrow for a work trip.
Got a lot done around the house before we left last week but still have more to do before major construction can start. My FIL stayed at our house last week while we were gone and finished up some wiring for me and is completing a few more projects for me now. :)

I bought stuff for new cold weather and warm weather feeders today. Won't get to put them together until next week but at least the stuff is here for when I get around to it.

My girls have picked up their laying averaging 3 eggs a day now. Looking forward to that number going up.

Gotta get bee supplies ordered, plan out gardening things, get seeds started, pay bills, figure out how to get our goat bred, and work stuff on top of all that.

Hope all the hatching is going well for everyone. As soon as my friend gets her birds out I might do a hatch since I can separate the pairs I want into breeding pens then.

I think I'll move up the chick delivery date also. Last week of April is starting to seem too far away. ;)

Welcome back you jet setter you. It has been busy here but not nearly as busy as you have been.
Just to have half the energy you do I think would be wonderful.
big_smile.png

Hoping you have a safe trip and the construction can continue at your place.
frow.gif

Wow. Way too many pages for me to catch up. I returned from vacation last night to happy animals. So nice to have a caretaker I trust!
I leave again tomorrow for a work trip.
Got a lot done around the house before we left last week but still have more to do before major construction can start. My FIL stayed at our house last week while we were gone and finished up some wiring for me and is completing a few more projects for me now. :)

I bought stuff for new cold weather and warm weather feeders today. Won't get to put them together until next week but at least the stuff is here for when I get around to it. 

My girls have picked up their laying averaging 3 eggs a day now. Looking forward to that number going up. 

Gotta get bee supplies ordered, plan out gardening things, get seeds started, pay bills, figure out how to get our goat bred, and work stuff on top of all that. 

Hope all the hatching is going well for everyone. As soon as my friend gets her birds out I might do a hatch since I can separate the pairs I want into breeding pens then. 

I think I'll move up the chick delivery date also. Last week of April is starting to seem too far away. ;)

Good to hear that things are going good for your animals & your projects! Is the repair work from the damage over the holidays going okay?

Work on the house hasn't started beyond the projects DH and I have been doing. We hope the major work will start this week.

I'm hoping my friend has her chickens out in the next week or two so I can have time to get the breeding pairs together and then start collecting eggs after a couple weeks. If so, I'll do the easter hatch-a-long.

I am on the form and am hoping to participate, know of any Quail Antwarp Belgium or Mille Fleur D'uccle breeders near by with hatching eggs?
I don't know of any breeders around here. I'll be getting Belgian D'Anver and Porcelain D'Uccle chicks this spring and will have some for sale though if you don't find any hatching eggs.

Welcome Newcomers!
Great start Latestarter!
Everyone heal up and rest up from all of the travels and travails!

I am glad the eggs are developing!
What else..., glad that some of the eggs hatched!

Alright, time to get to work on this beautiful day! We are getting more snow on Wed. and so I had better get moving!

Back
Top Bottom