Colorado

I am in CO, in Grand Junction area. Looking for fertile Cuckoo Marans eggs. My big old Buff orp went broody earlier than normal this year. She is the best Mama ever. I do not want Black Marans, I dont care for the feathered feet. If anyone may have some available, I;d be glad to pay for them. Thanks.

I was perusing eBay last week looking for Marans eggs. Bunches and appear to have good color. The cuckoos I have had all laid light brown eggs and went broody way too easy. Total disappointment. I'm not in love with the black coppers either but I want the darkest eggs so i will probably end up with a few to cross with a lavender Ameraucana.
Check out the golden cuckoos. Yum! Too bad the eggs are about a 3.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone,
After much consideration, we choose the Incuview with humidikit. Here’s to happy hatching! I’ll let you guys know how my hatch turns out!
I wanted to update everyone on our hatch using the Incuview with Humidikit. We finished our hatch this last week and had a 69% hatch rate. That was up from the 25% we were getting from the Farm Innovators incubator. We are super happy with that. The humidikit ended up having a leaking problem that Incubator Warehouse is fixing for us. Once that piece arrives, we are going to set another batch of Silkies and Silkie/EE mixes. Super excited to see if our numbers can get even better this time.

In two weeks is the RMPWP swap at Agfiny in Brighton CO. I'm going. Anyone interested in getting some of my Ayam Cermani chicks, let me know in advance. I can bring some to the swap.
I will be taking my sex-link chicks. I've got some interesting color patterns with the ACs.

In Fort Collins
I was given some chickens from a science project at the local school. Unfortunately, I can't keep the roosters. I have what I believe is a cream legbar and then a beautiful mystery red rooster. I would love them to have a flock of their own but understand the realities. They were hatched in mid march. Let me know if you are interested.
Whatmomwants

In Fort Collins
I was given some chickens from a science project at the local school. Unfortunately, I can't keep the roosters. I have what I believe is a cream legbar and then a beautiful mystery red rooster. I would love them to have a flock of their own but understand the realities. They were hatched in mid march. Let me know if you are interested.
Whatmomwants
Whatever you do please don't give them away.
Since you are closer you can go to the RMPWA swap in Brighton at Agfiny on May 12.

Here are my two roosters

Attachments

• IMG_9259.jpg
    IMG_9259.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9260.jpg
    IMG_9260.jpg
    514.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9263.jpg
    IMG_9263.jpg
    449.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9254.jpg