Colorado

Dam it, I have lived in this house for 7 years and not seen one mouse. The day this forum starts talking about them my husband sees one and tonight I saw one crossing the deck. He was very cute..... crap...

th.gif

Yes, it IS my fault! Bwa ha ha ha

hide.gif
That;s where my missing traps have gone. They went to your house!

RIP Mrs. Fluffybutt and Whitey. We're pretty sure it was a hawk that got them late this evening. Fluffybutt didn't have any life threatening visible injuries, but we believe her neck was broken. Whitey is just gone. we believe she was carried off because fluffy was too big. The two of them were always among the last to go to bed which put them in the most danger of a predator attack. I can't believe it took this long after the run cover came down in the snow. We got comfortable and my poor girls paid for it. :'(

RIP Mrs. Fluffybutt and Whitey. We're pretty sure it was a hawk that got them late this evening. Fluffybutt didn't have any life threatening visible injuries, but we believe her neck was broken. Whitey is just gone. we believe she was carried off because fluffy was too big. The two of them were always among the last to go to bed which put them in the most danger of a predator attack. I can't believe it took this long after the run cover came down in the snow. We got comfortable and my poor girls paid for it. :'(
I'm so sorry for your lose. Its never easy. ((((HUGS))))

Oh, I'm so sorry - I have a pair that are stragglers too, and I always worry they will meet the same fate.
hugs.gif

Bummer.

We just lost one of ours as well. It hurts...

I'm sorry to hear that you have suffered a loss.

Back
Top Bottom