Colorado

Why Shy?!?! Whyyyyyyyy?!?!?! you have the prettiest babies and I can't have anymore. Too many roos already.

If anyone is remotely considering getting this little Cochin boy, you should and a gal or two to company. Her's are gorgeous and bantam Cochins are like little puppies. They follow you and want attention like a dog.

Why Shy?!?! Whyyyyyyyy?!?!?! you have the prettiest babies and I can't have anymore.  Too many roos already. 

If anyone is remotely considering getting this little Cochin boy, you should and a gal or two to  company.  Her's are gorgeous and bantam Cochins are like little puppies. They follow you and want attention like a dog. 

My Cochin roo is awesome. We have a semi-aggressive silkie roo who attacks when you turn your back on him if you've startled him at all. The Cochin roo has started clobbering him when he does. He'll be across the yard when the silkie starts attacking, and then the Cochin will run at full speed and body check the silkie. When I sit in the yard the cochin roo will come stand guard right next to me. If I try to touch him, he'll run off, but otherwise he just hangs out and watches.

Wonderful. Went to my doc appt and there was apparently a 'miscommunication'. They don't do ultrasounds on Wednesdays. It was just a normal check up. But I swear that appointment card had 'U/S' on it for ultrasound! Oh, well. Had to reschedule for two weeks out. They had openings on next Tuesday but DH has a massive report to finish and submit that day. From the sound of it, I'm not even sure he will see daylight that day, let alone time to drive up with me and wrangle DS!

Wonderful. Went to my doc appt and there was apparently a 'miscommunication'. They don't do ultrasounds on Wednesdays. It was just a normal check up. But I swear that appointment card had 'U/S' on it for ultrasound! Oh, well. Had to reschedule for two weeks out. They had openings on next Tuesday but DH has a massive report to finish and submit that day. From the sound of it, I'm not even sure he will see daylight that day, let alone time to drive up with me and wrangle DS!
((((Cyber hug))))

Wonderful.  Went to my doc appt and there was apparently a 'miscommunication'.  They don't do ultrasounds on Wednesdays.  It was just a normal check up.  But I swear that appointment card had 'U/S' on it for ultrasound!  Oh, well.  Had to reschedule for two weeks out.  They had openings on next Tuesday but DH has a massive report to finish and submit that day.  From the sound of it, I'm not even sure he will see daylight that day, let alone time to drive up with me and wrangle DS!

Enjoy the mystery :)

My guess is girl.

I am near Colorado Springs, Colorado. It's so nice to know that there are a lot of people like me in Colorado! In the "location" place, a lot of people are from the east coast. I never knew there were this many Coloradoans on BYC!
yippiechickie.gif

I am near Colorado Springs, Colorado. It's so nice to know that there are a lot of people like me in Colorado! In the "location" place, a lot of people are from the east coast. I never knew there were this many Coloradoans on BYC!:yiipchick

Colorado Chickeners Rock! :)

Glad you have found us!

Dam it, I have lived in this house for 7 years and not seen one mouse. The day this forum starts talking about them my husband sees one and tonight I saw one crossing the deck. He was very cute..... crap...

th.gif

Hi All! The deadline for the Poultry Show at the National Western Stock Show is coming shortly in December. The NWSS is in January.
http://www.nationalwestern.com/livestock/files/2013-PB/Poultry Show/Poultry Show.pdf

It would be great to see BYC folks there. (Wendell, I don't know of many Dominiques at the show)
LOL...

And I won't be showing any either. Too many other projects. One of these days maybe. OR...I can promote the breed and supply them with birds, and THEY can show!

Back
Top Bottom