Colorado

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by tsgreer, Jul 3, 2008.

1. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    Why Shy?!?! Whyyyyyyyy?!?!?! you have the prettiest babies and I can't have anymore. Too many roos already.

If anyone is remotely considering getting this little Cochin boy, you should and a gal or two to company. Her's are gorgeous and bantam Cochins are like little puppies. They follow you and want attention like a dog.

2. dennarahl

dennarahl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2012
    Colorado

My Cochin roo is awesome. We have a semi-aggressive silkie roo who attacks when you turn your back on him if you've startled him at all. The Cochin roo has started clobbering him when he does. He'll be across the yard when the silkie starts attacking, and then the Cochin will run at full speed and body check the silkie. When I sit in the yard the cochin roo will come stand guard right next to me. If I try to touch him, he'll run off, but otherwise he just hangs out and watches.

3. Chick_In_The_Burbs

Chick_In_The_Burbs Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2010
    Western Washington
    Wonderful. Went to my doc appt and there was apparently a 'miscommunication'. They don't do ultrasounds on Wednesdays. It was just a normal check up. But I swear that appointment card had 'U/S' on it for ultrasound! Oh, well. Had to reschedule for two weeks out. They had openings on next Tuesday but DH has a massive report to finish and submit that day. From the sound of it, I'm not even sure he will see daylight that day, let alone time to drive up with me and wrangle DS!

4. pichuris

pichuris Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2012
    Strasburg Colorado
    ((((Cyber hug))))

5. Pozees

Pozees Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2012
    Pueblo, CO

Enjoy the mystery :)

My guess is girl.

6. cluckcluckgirl

cluckcluckgirl Queen of the Coop Premium Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Tending to my chickens
    I am near Colorado Springs, Colorado. It's so nice to know that there are a lot of people like me in Colorado! In the "location" place, a lot of people are from the east coast. I never knew there were this many Coloradoans on BYC![​IMG]

7. Pozees

Pozees Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2012
    Pueblo, CO

Colorado Chickeners Rock! :)

Glad you have found us!

8. Minchi

Minchi Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    Parker, CO
    Dam it, I have lived in this house for 7 years and not seen one mouse. The day this forum starts talking about them my husband sees one and tonight I saw one crossing the deck. He was very cute..... crap...

[​IMG]

9. ShysCreations

ShysCreations Chillin' With My Peeps

10. wsmith

wsmith Chillin' With My Peeps

LOL...

And I won't be showing any either. Too many other projects. One of these days maybe. OR...I can promote the breed and supply them with birds, and THEY can show!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by