Colorado

LOL,  I have heard of chickens called worse,  Stew, Vegtable, etc......  Nugget would be a nice name for a golden colored hen. 

:eek: .. my brother would come up with something truly devious with the next chicks we get.. May not be for a while tho... don't know how large our yard is.. house hunting is hard.. renting a home for tight budget is harder yet....
Chicken finger...deep fried...dinner..sandwich.. pie..snack.. Oh my brother could come up with worse (shivers in fear)

Hey there fellow Colorado folks. Just got started with my little clutch, ans was told to check out BYC. Then was told to check in on the Colorado thread. Glad to be here. We are in unincorporated Aurora. Just picked up our five BSL chicks. Very excited.

Hi all...I have been offline for months :/ missed you guys tho! I just posted a question over in the injury forum, but thought I would throw it out over here too. I have a hen that has been limping for a couple days...I looked at her foot when it started and she had a small cut that I was keeping an eye on...when I looked today, he foot is pretty warm and 2 of her toes are purplish (not like brumble foot, but like circulation loss) she did not mind me touching her foot but was very unhappy when I touched up higher into the muscles...any ideas?

Thx <3

Welcome Sith. I've only been here a couple weeks and it's a great group.

Hey there fellow Colorado folks. Just got started with my little clutch, ans was told to check out BYC. Then was told to check in on the Colorado thread. Glad to be here. We are in unincorporated Aurora. Just picked up our five BSL chicks. Very excited.
[/quote

Back
Top Bottom