Colorado

Yeah, the weather isn't exactly pleasant right now. The roads were terrible last night. I just want to plant my garden, but I know it's still too soon. I feel like it's always too soon. It could be mid July and freeze :barnie.

I gave my broody some fertile duck eggs last night. So if anyone is interested in ducks, sent me a PM and I can hook you up in a few weeks.

One of the goals this summer is to cut down to one breed of chickens. That being, I missed out on taking my mature pullets to the RMPWA swap.
I have four Buff Orpington pullets (all sisters) to sell. They hatched with a brooding hen June 24.
Currently I get eggs every day. However I can't tell them apart from some of the other breeds. Therefore I do have mixed chicks from them.
They are with an Ayam Cermani rooster about the same age. I would like to concentrate on the Ayam Cermani breeding.

Is there anyone in Colorado that might be interested in adopting goat(s)? If you are serious please DM me your name and phone number and if they still need homes my friend will get in touch with you with more information.

Hi! I'm in Boulder, Colorado with a nice flock but one rooster needing to be re-homed... Don't suppose anyone has room for him? There is some urgency. He's a sweetie and getting along well with his girls...
60346421_10219199685444417_982388883226361856_n.jpg

Hi! I'm in Boulder, Colorado with a nice flock but one rooster needing to be re-homed... Don't suppose anyone has room for him? There is some urgency. He's a sweetie and getting along well with his girls...View attachment 1792701
Hey you should reach out to this place in Strasburg, CO . They have a farm and are just really awesome people. Tell them Bob in Brighton gave you the info. https://www.serenitysprouts.com/
Here is their webpage. Not sure if they would want him but they will point you in the right direction if they can't help you. Let me know how it goes :eek:)

Hey you should reach out to this place in Strasburg, CO . They have a farm and are just really awesome people. Tell them Bob in Brighton gave you the info. https://www.serenitysprouts.com/
Here is their webpage. Not sure if they would want him but they will point you in the right direction if they can't help you. Let me know how it goes :eek:)

I got my initial flock of started pullets from them and can not speak more highly of them myself. I believe the woman’s name is Rebecca and the husband’s name escapes me at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom