Colorado

None, but lots of info on the main site for sure.
Good luck with the little one!:hugs
I thought it would (I was definitely being lazy :p). He seems to be doing okay so far, but I like to be over informed just in case. LOL He’s made it two months, I figured I better get prepared in the event he gets any bigger!

I have an Americana hen. Since I took away the rooster, she has been mopping around. I think she misses her rooster. The other three hens are lively.

She is about a year old on June 23. I will be selling off what I have before winter. So she is also for sale. Does anyone have an interest in adding a good egg laying hen? My brother says her eggs are green.
How much are you asking for her?

I have two 5 week LF brahma chicks in Ft. Collins looking for homes. One is black and one is blue/black.

For those interested, I plan to take chicks, some are Ayam Cermani, and other breeds, to the Brighton Agfinity RMFWA swap, July 14. If there are any not sold, then I will look into heading to the Big R Elizabeth swap. Any not sold there I will look into the Colorado state fair. These are chicks I breed to sell. So all are available.

If you are still thinking about another gander, I am planning on attending the tiny home show at PPR next weekend. Don't have firm plans but fri is my first choice. PM me if you want to talk about it.

Back
Top Bottom