Colorado

I got an email from Metzer that says they are offering free shipping on everything this year, and clicked on their link to see what they are offering. Every single breed of goose is sold out through March 22nd already. I have no water on the property and a reluctant DH so no ducks or geese likely in my future, but I like to look and wish LOL.

Big day today. My little girls finally made it outside. They have been in an unheated barn since they came home but I needed to build their grow out pen. Their pen was really getting disgusting.
IMG_20210116_125715.jpg

Also back in eggs. Much earlier than last year. Yoo-hoo! I really, really, really hate buying factory eggs but if you're going to bake for Christmas, you gotta.

Big day today. My little girls finally made it outside. They have been in an unheated barn since they came home but I needed to build their grow out pen. Their pen was really getting disgusting.View attachment 2492102
Also back in eggs. Much earlier than last year. Yoo-hoo! I really, really, really hate buying factory eggs but if you're going to bake for Christmas, you gotta.

That's AWESOME!
I have one older hen starting back up and looks like one pullet starting up too.
I really missed my home grown eggs.

Back
Top Bottom