Colorado

Anyone know where I can get *eating* duck eggs near Co Springs? I'm assuming the Whole Foods will carry them but I'd love to buy from a 'local'. Never eaten them before and I'd like to try.

I will have some later this fall. Right now I only have 1 layer with another duck that should be laying in a few weeks. In the mean time, you can try craigslist.

We finally decided on plymouth barred rocks from mypetchicken; 25 of them seems about right!
thumbsup.gif

hmm.png

Hey all, I've got a post out in the BST Chickens for our coop if anyone would be able to move it. We had it brought in by a crane type thing. I would love for someone to take it instead of it more than likely being torn down.

Cara

eta: Chickens are gone but we still have the coop

Last edited:
Hello all,

I am due back from Iraq soon and will be starting my flock soon. I am wondering if anyone has purchased from Three S farm in Peyton they have two of the breeds I want. Also any good feed stores around the Springs, anyone have a coop they would let me come look at just for ideas??
big_smile.png

Thanks again

Feed stores in Colorado Springs....

Colorado Agri Feed by Barnes and Austin Bluffs
Circle F Feed store - one on Garden of the Gods and a smaller location near Union and Boulder.

Starrysun-Good luck with the Rocks! Very pretty birds.

Alas, the Whole Foods had no duck eggs. Every other one I've been to had quail, ostrich, duck, and chicken. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom