Colorado

Quote:

Shy, so sorry to hear about the Cochins. If they got pulled thru the wire - it sounds like a raccoon. You've certainly had more than your share lately.
hugs.gif

(What is hailscreen?)

Everyone I know heads down to Simla. That sounds too far south for you though. They are very quick - while you wait and inexpensive and humane.

Quote:

Sweet, beautiful kitty. How lucky is he!

Quote:
The only thing worse that a chicken enabler is a cat or dog enabler!!
lau.gif

So does that mean you brought home one cat? I don't think anyone will mind if you post a pic! He looks really cute, but I'm already maxed out with 2 cats and 2 dogs. And one of the dogs just had surgery Friday for a bladder stone. Yuck!

Breezy,

Here is the contact information. I have not processed any chickens. But, like I said, I have friends who have used them and really liked them. It only takes about an hour and you can wait - if you're not processing too many birds. They'll even let you watch, if you want/need to. Please let me know how it goes. I guess they only do it on Saturdays. So, call right away and make an appointment if you are planning to get it done soon.

Best wishes..

Jennifer

Simla Frozen Food Locker
101 Pueblo Avenue
Simla, CO
(719) 541-2360

Quote:

Long Shadow Farm
Kristin and Larry Ramey
101 Bothun Rd, Berthoud CO
970-232-6667
[email protected]

Breezy,

Berthoud is closer to you. I was just hoping for someone closer. Long Shadow Farm will process chickens.

hth

Just got a quote from Simla for duck processing... $7.50. YIKES, but I understand why. It IS hard to process a duck. Anyone know anywhere near Denver with a lower price for duck? I have a friend who lives in Denver so I can combine processing with a visit.

Back
Top Bottom