Colored chicks!! Updated Pictures July 7th!

omg! thats terrible! why would anyone want to dye a chick! i heard that dying a chick could kill them
sad.png
i mean, sure, they're pretty when they're dyed, but still. why cancle out the natural color of the chicken?

OMG they are adorable....I have accidently died my daughter once...err twice (didn't realize you needed to pre wash the fabric when you make a dress and then dyed her the second time she wore it to after I set the dye) and dyed my sisters cats paws purple once
smile.png

Here's the latest update on the colored chicks we got at Easter. As you can see, they are healthy and happy. Some folks were concerned the coloring would harm them. I can't tell anymore which one was yellow and which was green.

They are just about 13 weeks old now.....

18652_dscn9795.jpg

18652_dscn9796.jpg

Wow I never knew that people could dye chicks... I have 3 black silkies, I guess I can't dye them can I? I think they are too dark anyway. They are a little under 10 weeks old.

Quote:
Sorry but I agree...they are animals and NOT kids toys... "to be enjoyed for a little while"... Not getting into this but I feel it is just not right to color an animal just so people buy them for a short while for fun!
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom