Colorful Pheasant

Quote:
I have seen hunters eat them but I Keep mine as PETS! Pretty aren't they!

I have read alot online and ONE Hunter club releases Goldens to Hunt and they are mounted as if they hunted them!

I am sure golden pheasant can fly to making a fun hunt. That is a type of hunting, you put animals out there and hunt them. The hard part is hitting them.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Yup, Pheasant are not naive to the U.S.A. They come from China, and other parts of Asia. The Ringnecks, however have adapted to North America's habitat better then Goldens. THat is why Goldens are better and more common in captivity.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Yup, Pheasant are not naive to the U.S.A. They come from China, and other parts of Asia. The Ringnecks, however have adapted to North America's habitat better then Goldens. THat is why Goldens are better and more common in captivity.
smile.png

But have been hunted on Reserves and Hunt Clubs SO Hunter so hunt them and Eat Them!
smile.png

Quote:
smile.png

But have been hunted on Reserves and Hunt Clubs SO Hunter so hunt them and Eat Them!
smile.png

It is not like the Pheasant are helpless though. It's ethical which is one of the biggest thing that matters when hunting. It is not like they (hunters) are ruthless, it is a sport.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom