Colourful and Unusual Chicken Eggs!

Brahma Chicken5000,
Your hens eggs look great, I’d love to add some bantams to my flock, also those blue eggs are so bright!
Thank you! I will be adding some brown egg layers and white egg layers to my flock next year and then all I’m missing are some Olive Eggers and some dark brown egg layers and then I will finally have eggs of every color! Maybe I’ll get a Black Copper Marans pullet next year.

Thank you! I will be adding some brown egg layers and white egg layers to my flock next year and then all I’m missing are some Olive Eggers and some dark brown egg layers and then I will finally have eggs of every color! Maybe I’ll get a Black Copper Marans pullet next year.
Great, I’m on the look out for some marans at the moment. I love our white egg layers! We have an Ancona and a dorking. They’re great for dying at Easter, though by the time we’re finished, I don’t know if we will need to!

I'm new to all this so I only have a few laying chickens so far. The small egg is from my little Svart Hona, who just started laying this week. The large white egg is from one of my 2 California whites. They are so sweet and friendly, and great layers! I also have a Wyandotte and an Easter egger who should start laying any time, as well as three Sicilian buttercup chicks who are 3 weeks old. I'm looking forward to more colorful eggs soon!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    463.2 KB · Views: 17
This is so fun to see! I started my flock with the intention of creating a dazzling array of colourful eggs but none of mine are laying yet (and I'm still completing the crew- I have 14 chickens currently and another 13 in the mail that should be arriving tomorrow!!!:ya)

I've got one or more of nearly every colourful breed as well as a variety of egg sizes, except I still don't have any Olive Eggers or true blue layers (though I've got four Easter Eggers so I'm excited to see what colours they lay!)

Back
Top Bottom